I'm a full stack software engineer at doc.ai
- Refactored mobile app codebase, simplifying component structures for greater readability
- Built csv-to-geojson converter to display realtime visualization of COVID-19 outbreak
- Developed user interface components in React, reducing component sizes by up to 50%
- Worked with a cloud architect to build analytics dashboards for project managers and student relationship managers.
New World Odyssey Import & Export, Inc.
- Built and maintained an online catalog of medical technologies using HTML5, CSS, and jQuery
- Researched and maintained database of U.S.-manufactured medical technologies
HFP Capital Markets
- Catalogued transaction records and customer accounts
- Prepared transaction reports to streamline the government auditing process
Graph Hacks 2018: Buzzword Bingo Hackathon
A recipe recommendation engine built with React, Axios.js, Python 3, and Neo4j graph database platform.
NY Sextech Hackathon
I collaborated with UI/UX Designers and a certified health education teacher to develop a health education video streaming platform for high schools, built using Firebase & React. The NY Board of Education is considering adoption within select schools.
Fullstack Academy of Code
Software engineering immersive focused on full-stack web development using Node, Express, React, Redux, Sequelize, and PostgreSQL; additional instruction on data structures and algorithms.
Queens College, City University of New York
CS Courses: Algorithms, OOP in Java, OOP in C++, Data Structures, Computer Organization & Assembly Language
Mathematics Courses: Linear Programming, Nonlinear Programming, Advanced Linear Algebra, Number theory, Game theory, Mathematical Problem Solving, Probability & Statistics, Chaotic Dynamical Systems, Advanced Calculus, Differential Geometry